Accom WHITSUNDAY TRAIL FEST
Sunday 10th September 2023
The Whitsunday Trail Fest 2023, will be in it’s 18th year from it original concept by the Mackay Road Runners in 2005 when they introduced the 28km trail event. The event is now brought to you by the Whitsunday Running Club, who has been organising this event for the last 9 years. Over those years, the event has grown from the original 28kms. To now include the Ultra 58km, HoneyEater Challenge and the Kids Beach run, with runners running along Airlie Beach foreshore.
The event is planned to be held on Sunday 10th September 2023.
It is a beautiful time of the year to be running the trail in the Whitsundays. While visiting the Whitsundays, it would be a great opportunity for you to extend your stay and holiday in paradise and explore all that the Whitsundays and the Great Barrier Reef has to offer. The course runs through the beautiful Conway Circuit, which is part of the Conway National Park ranges.
Registration open 10am, 1st January 2023 AES
Saturday - Race Precinct (Airlie Beach Saturday markets)
- 7:00am Airlie Beach Parkrun – Coral Sea Marina South Marina
- 2:00-5:00pm Whitsunday Trail Fest Registration/Late entries/Race Pack collection
Sunday - Race Precinct (Airlie Beach Saturday markets)
- 4:30am Competitors for WTF58 (ages 18 plus) to meet at the race precinct.
- 4:45am Race Briefing for WTF58 (ages 18 plus)
- 5:00am START – WTF58 Competitors
- 5:00am Competitors for WTF28 (ages 18 plus) to meet at the race precinct.
- 5:30am WTF28 bus leaves from Race Precinct to Brandy Creek
- 6:00am WTF28 race briefing at Brandy Creek (ages 18 plus)
- 6:30am START – WTF28 from Brandy Creek
- 8:30am Race Briefing for Honeyeater Challenge
- 9:00am START – Honeyeater 10.5 (ages 15 plus)
- 10:30am START – Kids Beach Run (ages 6 plus)
- 1:00pm Presentations
- 2:30pm START – Survivors Beach Bash ( Participants from the 28k, 58k and Volunteers )
- 3:00pm END of all race
What can you expect from your entry fee
Your RACE BAG for the WTF58, WTF28, Honeyeater 10.5k events will include the following:
- Great event shirt
- Finishers medal on completion
- Numbered bib and pins
- Those registering for WTF28, will be allocated a island island name which will be printed on your bib.
HOWEVER, PLEASE NOTE: the included Free shirt is only guaranteed for those who enter by 30th June 2023. AFTER 30th June 2023, SINGLETS ARE NOT GUARANTEED, So enter early and avoid disappointment.
18 yrs & over
18 yrs & over
15 yrs & over
Kids Beach Run
4 yrs & over
*Late fee applies from 1 August 2023